24"X 48" 8.0 lbs Bath Towel Poly/Cotton
- Calculated at Checkout
- Set includes six identical cotton pool/gym/bath towels in white measuring 24 by 48 inches
- These quick dry towels are perfect for you to take it to the gym, beach, pool or other endless places
- Perfect to wrap around your hair or to dry your body
- Woven with 100% ring spun cotton
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, and iron as it may damage its quality; always wash the towels separately to minimize lint
Indulge with the Best
The Luxury Bath Towel provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Use on the beach or poolside as a vacation accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality towels at home. Generously sized 24 x 48 inches bath towel is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully crafted to enhance towel's quality and durability. Towels are highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles.
To make sure that your towels stay fresh, you need to wash and dry them properly. Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay free from mildew for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels:
- Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL).
- Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a mild detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibers on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
- If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
- Dry the towels immediately after washing them. The longer you are going to wait, the more mildew will grow on the towels.
- It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.
Request a QUOTE
We offer following decoration services.
- Screen Print
- Direct to Garment (DTG)
- Heat Transfer
Each of the above methods have their own pros and cons. Depending on your needs, we will gladly suggest the best option for you. Please fill out our quote request for by clicking the link below and we will get back to you with an accurate quote ASAP.
Want to add your artwork / logo to this product? Click the button below to get an accurate quote!
Request a Virtual Sample
VIRTUAL SAMPLES, SEE IT BEFORE IT'S MADE!
It’s a quick, easy, and fun way to see exactly what your promotional product will look like when your order is filled. With our virtual samples, you can preview how your logo or image will appear on our products. Make sure everything is to your specifications before you commit to getting your logo printed on the product.
1) Choose your item and color
2) Send us your logo
3) We will send you your virtual sample FREE OF CHARGE
You will receive a Virtual Sample within 24-48 hours upon submitting your request.
Want to see how your artwork / logo will look on this product? Click the button below to send us your artwork and we will email you a virtual sample!
Note: The virtual samples are for illustration purpose only. Due to limitations with decorating on textiles, we cannot guarantee the decoration as shown on the virtual. For best results, we recommend keeping the prints to 1 or 2 colors. For more information, please contact customer service.